Commercial Pest Control In Central Illinois & the Quad Cities
Our mission is to find the source of your company’s pest problems and ELIMINATE them.
Pests are dangerous to the success of every business. They alienate customers by their presence, consume and contaminate stock, and create sanitation issues. Businesses plagued by insects and rodents can even lose their operating licenses. Whether your facility is a restaurant or warehouse, supermarket or school, you can’t risk a pest problem. While the stakes are high, no business is too large or too small to benefit from the professional pest control services Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators offers. Rely on our team servicing the Quad Cities & Peoria for the kind of expertise it takes to eliminate not only pests, but also the source of the infestation as well.
Industries Quik-Kill Services
At Quik-Kill, we provide service to all types of commercial facilities including, but not limited to:
Taverns & lounges
Food processing plants
Hotels & inns
Apartment & condos
Educational and government facilities
What Businesses Can Expect From Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators
Every facility is unique and requires a customized approach. Our technicians are trained to be “problem solvers”, not pesticide applicators. Traditional pest control typically involves monthly spraying, and while many companies continue to embrace this outdated pest management strategy, Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators has chosen to be an industry leader. We've developed an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program which reduces pesticide use, while providing effective and cost-efficient pest management services. Our progressive program maximizes the use of inspections, baiting, and monitoring, while reducing pesticide applications.
Our regularly scheduled visits include:
- An inspection to identify areas of your facility where pest problems are likely to occur. These include food service areas, rest rooms, mop closets, trash areas, coffee and break areas, basements, and any other area where there is ample shelter and moisture.
- Monitoring of areas either visually and/or with sticky traps.
- Application of control agent when we find evidence of pests, or if management or employees report pest sightings. Most pests can be controlled with odorless, vaporless baits that are placed in cracks and crevices out of sight in areas that our service technicians know to be frequented by the target pest(s). The baits can be safely applied during normal working hours without causing any discomfort to the building's occupants.
- Sanitation recommendations will be provided by our service technicians, and a written report of conditions conducive to pest infestations may be left with your company from time to time. Sanitation is extremely important in any pest management program and is best achieved by your company and our team working closely.
In addition to our pest management program outlined above, Quik-Kill provides commercial pest control solutions including:
- Free pest identification service
- Bioremediation (Small fly solutions)
- Termite control & prevention services
- Pest bird control & exclusion
- Sanitation review/recommendation
- Pest control consulting and more…
Frequently Asked Questions
Are recurring services necessary?
If your goal is to both rid your business of active pests and keep pests out in the future, then recurring services are very important. While our treatments are extremely effective at eliminating and preventing pests, they begin to break down over time. By providing on-going services to your business regularly, we maintain its protection and keep it pest-free.
What industries do you service?
We provide our pest control services to a wide range of industries. These include: Nursing Homes, Hospitals, And Other Healthcare Providers, Schools, Homeowners Associations, Condos And Apartment Buildings, Warehouses, Churches, Camps And Cabins, Office Buildings, Storage Facilities. If you don't see your industry listed above, please contact us to see if we can help!
How does your scheduling work?
We understand that treating pest problems in a business setting can be difficult. You need discretion and the least disruptive service possible. That's why we will work with you to develop a service schedule that works for your business's particular needs.