Peoria Pest Control
Serving Peoria, IL since 1929
Part of the Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators family, Peoria Pest Eliminators provides residential and commercial pest solutions in Peoria, Illinois and surrounding areas. Locally owned and family operated, our pest control company focuses on the complete elimination of pests not just "control". If you've discovered pests in or around your home or business, we are here to help!
Peoria Pest Eliminators
1403 NE Adams St
Peoria, IL 61603
Active pests in Peoria, IL
Home pest control in Peoria, Illinois
For complete protection against pests, Peoria Pest Eliminators offers effective home pest control programs that deliver results! Our Home Guardian System is the complete pest solution that targets ants and other common household bugs as well as termites. Following a proven five step process, our certified and licensed pest control technicians will work diligently to identify pest problems, conducive conditions, and implement a plan of action that gets rid of pest activity. With Peoria Pest Eliminators on the job, you can focus on your family and not annoying and potentially destructive pests!
Peoria, IL termite control
When it comes to termites, you do not want these pests anywhere near your home or on your property! Wood-destroying insects, termites infiltrate structures looking for materials containing cellulose – in other words, wood! Though they prefer water-damaged or rotting wood, they will move on to consume sound wood and will cause extensive damage over time if not treated. At Peoria Pest Eliminators, we know termites. More importantly we know how to get rid of them! When you contact us for termite control in Peoria, we’ll assess your situation and based on our findings, develop a plan of action that takes care of termites. If you’ve discovered mud tubes on your foundation, have noticed winged insects coming out from behind your walls, or have found damaged wood, contact us today to schedule a termite inspection!
Mosquito control in Peoria, Illinois
If you’re time outdoors is cut short by annoying and biting mosquitoes, Peoria Pest Eliminators has the solution! Our professional mosquito services include the treatment of areas where mosquitoes rest and where they breed. What’s more, our seasonal mosquito treatment is in effect from March or April through October (when these pests are most active in our region) and also work to reduce tick activity! If the threat of mosquito-borne illness and Lyme disease spread by ticks is preventing you from enjoying the warm weather, please contact our pest control company today to discuss our mosquito solutions.
Contact us for pest control in Peoria, IL
When you contact Peoria Pest Eliminators for pest control for your home or business, you can count on our team of licensed professionals to provide you with the most advanced solutions available. In addition to the services above, we also offer:
We take pride in being a responsive company that works fast to eliminate your pest problem, no matter how severe. Contact us today to find out how we can help you keep your property pest-free!
Commercial Pest Control In Peoria
A pest infestation can put you, your employees, customers, and your business's reputation at risk – which is why it's crucial to stop pest infestations before they spiral out of control on your Peoria commercial property. That's where Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators can lend a hand.
With a customized approach to fit your property's unique needs, here are just some of the perks you'll get when you work with us:
- A detailed inspection of your property's interior and exterior
- The application of effective treatments once we identify the pest in your business and the extent of the infestation
- Sanitation tips to help ensure that you don't deal with common pest problems in the future, like rodents or roaches
Ensure your business stays pest-free with commercial pest control services from Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators.
How Do Bed Bug Infestations In Peoria Start?
Often called parasitical hitchhikers, it's no surprise that bed bugs in Peoria make their way into your home or business by catching a ride.
If you visit somewhere that already has a bed bug infestation, like a hotel room, airport, or even a bus, these critters will latch onto your luggage or other personal belongings. These places, and anywhere else where there's plenty of regular human activity, tend to be hot spots for bed bugs. And there's always the chance you could even pick them up at a friend's house. Once they've made it into your home or business, any bed bugs you've picked up will begin finding a well-hidden spot to continue growing their colony.
Even if you're careful about spending time in hot spots, bed bugs can still enter your property through secondhand clothing or used furniture and appliances. Used appliances, furniture, and sometimes clothing could hold small colonies of bed bugs if these items were in a place with an existing infestation. Regardless of how they got there, if you suspect bed bugs have found their way into your home, it's time to call the experts at Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators.
The Secret To Keeping Pigeons Away From Your Peoria Property
While it may be normal to spot the occasional pigeon around your Peoria property, these pest birds can become a problem if they're roosting near your property or spending a lot of time there. Here are a couple of ways to deter pigeon activity:
- Install sloping covers around ledges and window sills: Pigeons need a flat surface to land and build their nests on, so installing sloping covers on ledges and window sills is an easy way to prevent this.
- Don't feed them: Pigeons return to places (and bring their friends) where they know they'll get food, so it's important to make sure that you aren't feeding on them.
- Clean up after meals: Even if they're not actively being fed, if there's enough food left around your home, this can also attract pigeons. Make sure you're properly cleaning up after meals, emptying trash cans regularly, and dealing with any other food debris.
Along with these prevention tips, the real secret to pigeon control in Peoria is working with the pros at Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators. We can stop pigeons and other bird infestations before they become a problem for your Peoria home.
Five Easy & Effective Rodent Prevention Tips For Peoria Property Owners
Great rodent control means taking steps to ensure you don't get rodents in the first place, such as:
- Store your trash and food properly: Rodents are always looking for food, and they tend to be attracted to homes that give them easy access. Be sure to keep your trash can completely sealed, store your leftovers in airtight containers, and don't leave food sitting out for any length of time.
- Don't leave dirty dishes or spills: Even if you've stored food properly, dirty dishes in the sink can also attract rodents. Try to wash dirty dishes as soon as possible after meals, and clean up any spills or crumbs you leave behind.
- Seal off entrances where rodents can get in: Rodents can use tiny holes in your foundation to get inside, so you'll want to seal off these entrances. Keep in mind that mice and rats can chew through most materials, like wood, vinyl, and rubber, so it's important to use a rodent-proof material (like steel wool) to block off gaps and cracks.
- Trim low-hanging tree branches near your home: Roof rats may use low-hanging tree branches to get on your roof, but regularly trimming branches near your home can help prevent this.
- Deal with moisture and drainage issues: Rodents need moisture to survive and may stick around homes with leaky faucets or other plumbing problems. Address moisture and drainage issues on your property as soon as you notice them.
However, the best way to truly prevent common rodents in Illinois is to partner with the pros at Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators. Call us today to learn more about our rodent control services.