Bloomington, IL Pest Control
Bloomington is located in the heart of Illinois and is known for being one of the most productive agricultural areas in the nation. But Bloomington is more than just an agricultural center; it is home to many industries, local businesses, and family oriented neighborhoods too.
Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators has been providing the pest control services needed to keep homes and businesses free of pests for over 85 years. We are a family owned and operated business that understands what our local customers need.
Our experts work tirelessly to provide our customers with the technologically advanced services needed to ensure the complete elimination of their pest problems. Put your trust in Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators, the premier pest control company in the area!
Get Started! or call (888) 672-0022
Residential Pest Control Services In Bloomington, IL
When you want pests eliminated from your home, you don’t want most of them gone, you want all of them gone. By choosing Quik-Kill for your home’s pest control services, that is what you will receive - the complete elimination of all pests!
Our Home Guardian Plus Service is our comprehensive solution to pest problems in your Bloomington home. This service targets common household bugs, termites, and bed bugs, and follows our highly effective five-step process.
Our certified and licensed pest control technicians will inspect your property to identify pest issues and conditions that are attracting pests to your home and will implement a plan of action to completely eliminate pests from your home. Partner with Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators and never worry about dangerous, destructive, and annoying pests in your Bloomington home again!
Protect Your Bloomington Commercial Property From Pests With Quik-Kill
Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators offers all of our commercial customers a customized, industry-leading pest management solution to meet your business’s specific needs. Through our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach, we provide inspections, baiting and monitoring programs, and exclusion techniques to reduce the use of insecticides while still providing superior and cost-effective pest management services for your Bloomington facility.
We have the experience and technology needed to provide effective commercial services to a wide range of industries. It is important to remember that we don’t just “control” pests in your facility, we ELIMINATE them through the help of the following regular commercial pest control services:
- The complete inspection of your facility. From the hall closet to the basement, we inspect for all signs of pest activity.
- The monitoring of problem areas in your facility, either visually and/or with sticky traps.
- The application of control agents. Most of the time our technicians can use odorless, vaporless bait.
- Sanitation recommendations will be provided to help prevent pests from being attracted to your facility.
How To Keep Ladybugs Out Of Your Home In Bloomington
With their red and black exteriors, fluttering wings, and gentle ways, ladybugs have often been thought to be a sign of good luck. Some people even like to attract them for their ecological benefits and because they eat aphids. Unfortunately, they’re not good luck if you have an infestation of them; then they become a lot less pleasant. Here are a few key ways that you can keep ladybugs out of your Bloomington home:
- Clean up. To get rid of ladybugs, you can either sweep them up or vacuum them, just be mindful that they can leave behind a yellow secretion that can stain your walls and carpets. If you want to let them go outside during this process, you can do so by covering your vacuum hose with a paper towel until you get outside.
- Plant a garden. An easy, natural way to ensure ladybugs stay outside is by giving them another source of food. This not only serves as a free buffet of garden insects for them but it also gives you the added beauty of flowers and plants.
- Prevention. The best way to keep ladybugs out of your home is to prevent them from coming inside in the first place. Be sure to seal up any cracks or holes in your home’s foundation and use weather stripping where necessary.
Preventing ladybugs is a very difficult task, but fear not, Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators is here! Contact us today for all of your ladybug control needs.
Rick has been coming here for years, and he is always punctual, pleasant, and does a good job. It's always a pleasure to see him every month. If we ever have any issues, we just let him know, and he takes care of it.- Kathryn W.
I was having some issues with ants and called Quick Kill. They came and inspected within 2 days. Treatment was less than a week! Chris came and treated my house. Very pleasant and respectful man. So glad we decided to call!!- Mary Kay S.
Jim is very knowledgeable and courteous! He accommodated our schedule last minute and we appreciate him! He knows his pests and is very helpful at eliminating them from our property!- Sue W.
Scott has been working with us for over a year now, and we couldn't be happier. Our house had been empty for a while before we moved in. So we had mice and bugs and lots of spiders. They have taken care of them all. We have not seen a mouse in 6 months and- Ashley C.
I have used their services for over 7 years. They are courteous, professional, and very knowledgeable. I absolutely hate dealing with any type of bug or critter, and thanks to them, I don't have to.- Cookie F.
The technicians are polite and very knowledgeable. They keep us updated if they will be running early or late for the service visit. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.- Randy B.
They were fast, friendly, and even cleaned up after they were done. I was extremely impressed with the service we recieved today!- Zachary Z.
Had an exceptional experience with, Mark from Quik-Kill. I hate crawly things. He came out and inspected inside and outside. He found the ant problem and more.- Betty F.
Five Ways To Prevent Termite Damage In Bloomington
Termites are America’s most costly nuisance pest, causing approximately $5 billion each year in damages. The extent of termite damage is vast, hard to spot until it’s a full blown problem, and can seriously risk the structural integrity of your home. With a pest like termites, prevention is key. Here are five ways you can look to prevent termites on your Bloomington property:
- Seal up cracks and crevices. Termites are petite pests that will find their way through any crack, crevice, or hole in order to get to a food source and find shelter. Making sure that all openings around your home are properly sealed is key.
- Clear mulch. Because mulch is highly attractive to termites, ensure that all mulch piles or beds are at least 20 feet away from your home’s foundation.
- Look at your wood. Termites of many kinds (i.e. dampwood, drywood, subterranean) are attracted to wood of all sorts. Some like it vulnerable and filled with fungus, whereas others just want something to chew on. Regardless, keeping an eye on any wood that looks suspicious or potentially attractive should be noted and rectified.
- Move your firewood. We know that termites love wood of all kinds, so if you keep piles of firewood on your property, be sure to keep them at least 20 feet away from your home and five inches off of the ground.
- Call the professionals. While homeowners can do everything in their power to prevent a termite infestation, nothing beats bringing in the professionals.
For all of your termite prevention and monitoring needs, contact Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators today!